Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NETS-T1 Continued

So, I am going to continue with the post from last week. In our EDT610 class last week, we discusses wiki spaces and now I realize that those would be a perfect way for students to discuss and bounce ideas off of one another on one site.

As I was looking through other blogs from people in class, I found on Jessica's the PowerPoint games website. This is amazing! They have so many different topics and it was nice to see that they included art in there. There are games on the site so that groups of people could play and collaborate together. This is a great way for students to learn about the elements and principals of art. It also can make art history more exciting! I will definitely have to let some of my art education friends know about this site.

2 comments:

  1. Dana,

    I agree. I think power point games are a great tool for collaboration. You could create some really cool games using art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also read http://jessicasmathcorner.blogspot.com/
    Jessica is exploring Smart Notebook as a platform for student games.

    ReplyDelete